I was recently interviewed by Jeffrey Brogger who is the owner of Steezy Digital and host of the Lockbox podcast. He asked me to come on his podcast and discuss my success in real estate and more specifically proven wholesaling tactics that work.
Needless to say, I was honored!
Jeff has coached countless real estate professionals on how to incorporate technology to get their dream clients!
On the Podcast, Jeffrey and I talked about A LOT, but here are just a few of the topics we covered:
- How did I get into the real estate industry?
- Getting past the rejections and NOs from clients
- Scheduled tasks attribute success
- How to get free leads?
- Building buyer network and relationships
- Profitable lead sources in this time
- The process of cold texting
- My favorite failure in the real estate industry
- “How I bought a house for free?”
- Saying Yes or No in an offer that makes the seller happy at the end of the day
- How to have a good Work-Life Balance?
- Wholesaling, a great way to get into real estate investing
It was a great interview! These are proven wholesaling tactics that work and whether you are an experienced wholesaler or just a rookie, I’m certain you will gain something from it. You can listen to the interview here and if you enjoyed it, please leave a review and let us know what part made the biggest impact!
LinkedIn @ jeffrey-brogger