SEO Content Services & Strategies for Real Estate Investors
If you follow my blog, you know I’m a big fan of SEO content services. I use a wide array of SEO content writing services to boost my website’s Google rank. You should too. I’ve learned a lot in my SEO journey. So much that I handle a lot of my SEO in-house and don’t rely on the SEO content services as much as I used to.
If you are a real estate investor, house flipper, or wholesaler like me, its critical you understand SEO and what it can do your business. The future of the economy is in the hands of the internet. E-commerce continues to rise year over year and 10-20 years from now nearly everyone on the planet will be using the internet exclusively to find what they are looking for.
What does this mean for small businesses? If people can’t find you on the internet, your business will fail. This is especially true for motivated seller websites and real estate investors looking to wholesale or flip houses. Motivated sellers seeking cash offers have a problem they need to solve and where do they go to solve it? You guessed it – the internet.
You have many options when it comes to SEO content writing services. Here is a summary of what I have used and also some free advice on how to start writing SEO content right away.
SEO For Real Estate Investors – Jerryll Noorden
My SEO journey started in 2019 when I booked a call with Jerryll Noorden. He runs a company called SEO For Real Estate Investors. They provide an SEO content service, credibility, step-by-step modules, weekly calls and more. It’s expensive, but I thought it was well worth the investment. I learned a lot about branding, building credibility and writing SEO rich content.
You can read my full review of SEO for Real Estate Investors here.
Semrush is a must have for bloggers. It’s basically a cheat code. This SEO content service tells you exactly what keywords your competition ranks for and what you should write about. Using the keyword overview tool, you can also find long-tail keywords with very low competition that are easier to rank for.
The organic research feature is what I use the most. It tells me where all my traffic is coming from so I can optimize those blog posts. Semrush tells you exactly how many people are googling these keywords and key phrases and tells you the KD % (keyword difficulty). You want to target key phrases with a low KD %.
Semrush Cost: Like any powerful software, there is a cost. Semrush starts at $119.95/month for their basic package, I have the guru package at $229.95/month.
Fiverr and Upwork are sites where freelancers from anywhere in the world can advertise their services. You can find everything from graphic design to SEO content writing services. That’s right, these freelancers will actually ghostwrite blogs for you.
There are quite a few SEO content writers, as well as freelancers on both of these platforms. Many of them are from other countries and offer their SEO content services for much less than US-based writers. However, the writing can be hit or miss. Check reviews, make sure they have experience writing SEO content for real estate investors. They are out there, you just have to do some searching!
I will usually sign up for one blog post and give them a shot before I commit to multiple posts per month. Once you find a freelancer and place the order, simply give them the blog title, keywords or key phrases you want to target and other topics you want them to research. The more direction you give them, the better!
9 Tips to Boost SEO Ranks for Real Estate Investor Websites
1. Know your key words & key phrases. Semrush is an excellent tool to find long-tail keywords that are easy to rank for.
2. Use an SEO checker. Investor Carrot has a built-in SEO checker. I also recommend adding the plug-in Yoast for WordPress sites.
3. Add relevant pictures and videos to your blog post. You can use sites like Unsplash for copyright free images or a freelancer on Fiverr or Upwork to create a custom image with wording.
4. Build brand on social media. Make sure your social accounts are updated with your company logo, business address, hours, etc. Share your blogs to your social accounts, update your stories and feeds regularly and keep your followers engaged.
5. Get your business on Google. Everyone uses Google to search for what they are looking for. If your business is not registered with Google, that is a problem. You can easily sign up, verify your physical location (home address is fine) and start advertising your local business. Google business reviews are huge and you can use these reviews in your website.
6. Write long, content rich blog posts. The longer your posts are, the more keywords and key phrases you can hit. Additionally, you will have more opportunities for headlines, pictures, videos and just informative content. These longer posts have a much better chance of ranking well in Google searches.
7. Get good backlinks with HARO. I use HARO (Help A Reporter Out) to get quality backlinks from sites with high domain authority ranks. Sign up to receive their daily emails and reply back to all real estate related articles with your pitch. If they accept it and use it in their article, oftentimes they will link back to your site.
8. Have more than one blog site. If you have at least 2 blog sites, you can back link to both of them. Having more than one site gives you more credibility in Google’s eyes helps build domain authority. Make sure to add SEO rich content to both consistently.
9. Hire a freelancer for SEO content writing services. Use sites like Fiverr and Upwork to hire freelancers to ghostwrite blog posts for you. Once you have established your brand, find a good freelancer to keep cranking out content rich blog posts for you every week.